设为首页 | 免费注册 | 用户登录 | 帮助 | 留言板
管理与资讯
首页 | 个人求职 | 酒店招聘 | 校院信息 | 人才市场 | 管理与资讯
搜索 | 酒店精英 | 就业指导 | 酒店资讯 | 人才服务 | 人才一卡通
您当前的位置:中国酒店招聘网——管理与资讯——资讯中心——每日英语——正文
旅客客房服务英语(2)
中国酒店招聘网   2007-9-27 11:18:38

为旅客服务
对话(1)
G: Good morning ,miss .Would you do me a favor ?
早上好,小姐。你能帮个忙吗?
H: Yes, what can do for you ?
行,帮什么忙?
G: Well ,yesterday evening one of my friend told me on phone he and several hign school mates would visit me morning . Yes see , I’ve to wait in the room . Would buy some fruit for me ?
只这样,昨晚我的一位朋友给我打电话,今天早上他和几个中学校友要来看我。你瞧,我必须在房间等候,你能帮我买些水果吗?
H: Certainly . What do you want to buy ?
当然可以,您要买些什么水果?
G: I want a hand of bananas, three jin of oranges and two jin of apples .
要一串香蕉,三斤桔子,两斤苹果。
H: Do you need some drink and refreshment?
您要一些饮料和点心吗?
G: Yes, I do. I’ll give you 100 yuan . I’ve no idea what else should be bought .You are to buy them with the money left.
是的,我要买些饮料和点心。我给您好100块,我不知道再买些什么好,您用剩下的钱随便帮我买吧。
H: I’ll do what you told me to.See you then .
我将按您的吩咐办。再见。
G: Thank you very much .See you then .
非常感谢您,等会见。

对话(2)
H: Good afternoon, Mr.Mike .
下午好,迈克先生。
G: Good afternoon . Can you give me a hand ?
下午好,你能帮我个忙吗?
H: Yes ,with my pleasure.
可以,乐意效劳。
G: Today is my daughter’s birthday . I’m going to hold a birthday party for her.
今天是我女儿的生日,我打算为我女儿举办一个生日晚会。
H :What can I do for you ?
我能为您做点什么吗?
G: I need a birthday cake with the words of “Happy birthday” on it , 15 candles and a basket of flowers.
我要一个生日蛋糕,上面有“生日快乐”的祝词,要15根蜡烛和一蓝鲜花。
H: Do you want some fruit and drinks?
您要一些水果和饮料吗?
G: No, I’ve got them already .
不要,我已经准备好了。
H: Have you got enough glasses ,knives and forks ?
您有足够的玻璃杯、刀和叉吗?
G: Yes, I think I’ve got enough . Well , I almost forgot to give you money . Here is 200 yuan . If you are free ,please join us in the party.
是的,我已经有了。噢,差点忘了给你钱,这儿是200元。如果你有空的话,请赏光参加生日晚会。
H: Thank you . I’ll come to say “Happy Birthday” to your daughter .
谢谢,我会来祝贺您的女儿的生日。

调换房间
H: Is this Room 3201?
这是3201房吗?
G: Yes , it is .
是的。
H: You said the toilet doesn’t work and we sent a repairman to fix it , but it’s hard to fix it at once . I’m afraid you will change rooms.
您说过马桶不好用,我们曾派修理工来修,但一下子很难修好。恐怕
您要换个房间。
 G: Change rooms ? How long does it need ?
换房间?要多长时间?
H: At least one day .
至少一天。
G: OK. Where shall I move ?
行。搬到哪里?
H: The room is 3421 . The bellman will help you soon . I’m sorry to give you trouble .
房号是3421,应接员马上会来帮您,很抱歉给您添麻烦。
G: Never mind .
没关系.
提出赔偿
对话(1)
H : May I come in , Miss Rosa ?
我可以进来吗?罗莎小姐?
G: Please come in .
请进。
H : Miss Rosa , I owe you an apology . This morning while cleaning the
room , I broke your vase on the table . I’ll compensate for it .
罗莎小姐,我该向您道歉。今天上午打扫房间时我打破了您放在桌子上的花瓶,我要向您赔偿。
G :I don’t think it’s a serious thing .That’s all right if you apologize .
我想问题不大,你道歉就够了。
H : It’s our hotel policy . Can you tell me where you bought it ?
这是我们宾馆规定的。您能告诉我在什么地方买的吗?
G : I bought it in the Friendship Store .
我是在友谊商店买的。
H : I’ll go and buy a new one straight away .See you later .
我立刻就去买一个新花瓶。再见。
G : See you then .
再见。

对话(2)
G :I feel awfully sorry , miss . I have broken the thermos bottle on the desk carelessly.
十分抱歉,小姐,我不小心打破了桌上的热水瓶。
H : Were you hurt ,sir ?
先生,您伤着没有?
G : No , I was all right . Thank you for your concern . I’m sorry about it and how can I compensate you for it ?
没有,我没事。谢谢你的关心。很抱歉,我怎么赔偿你们呢?
H : It’s good that you were unhurt . I’m afraid you have to pay for it according to the hotel policy .Wait a second . Here are the rules . You see , the indemnity for a thermos bottle is 30 yuan .
您没伤找着就好了。根据宾馆规定。恐怕您得赔钱。等一下,这是宾馆规定,您看,赔偿一个热水瓶是30元。
G: All right . Here is 30 yuan .
行,这儿是30元。
H: Here’s the receipt . Thanks a lot .
这是收据,多谢您了。

祝贺生日
H : May I come in , Mr.Paul?
我能进来吗?保罗先生?
G : Come in , please .
请进。
H : I’m here to say A Happy Birthday to you .
我是来祝您生日快乐的。
G :Thank you .How do you know it is my birthday today ?
谢谢。你怎么知道我今天过生日呢?
H : We learned from the registration record .Please accept this birthday card and these flowers from us attendants.
我们从登记本上得知的。请接受我们服务员送您的生日卡和鲜花。
G : I already appreciate your congratulations . It is very considerate of you .
我十分感激你们的祝贺,你们想得真周到。
H : It’s our pleasure to do so .We wish you many happy returns of the day.
能为您祝贺生日我们不胜荣幸。祝您健康长寿。

问候病人
H : Miss Julia ,may I come in ?
朱莉亚小姐,我可以进来吗?
G : Come in , Please .
请进.
H : Are you feeling better now ?
您现在好点了吗?
G : Yes ,I’m feeling a bit better , yesterday evening I got a splitting headache.
是的,现在觉得好点.昨晚头痛得厉害.
H: Shall I send for a doctor ?
要我去给您请医生吗?
G : No ,thanks. I can go to hospital by myself . Can you tell me which hospital I shall go to ?
不用了,谢谢.我自己能去.你能告诉我去哪家医院看吗?
H : There is a People’s hospital nearby . It’s convenienent to go there by No.8 bus from here .
附近有一家人民医院.从这儿坐8路汽车去那很方便.
G : Thank you for your seeing me .
谢谢你来看望我.
H: Don’t mention it . I hope you’ll soon get over your sickness .Shall I ask the restaurant to prepare some porridge for your lunch ?
不用谢.希望您的病很快就会好.要我叫餐厅为您准备点稀饭做午餐吗?
G : That’s nice . It’s very thoughtful of you .
很好,你想得真是太周到了.

八.送客
对话(1)
 G : Excuse me ,have you made out my bill ? I’m leaving in an hour . I’m going to pay my account right now .
对不起,请问你把我的帐单算好了没有?再过一个小时我就要离店了,我现在要去付账。
H :Yes , madam . Here you are .That’s the total amount payable at the bottom there .
算好了,女士。这是您的帐单,那里下面的就是您要付的总额。
G : Thank you . I don’t want to come back to the room after I settle my bill at the Cashier’s       Counter . May I take my baggage downstairs now ?
谢谢。我在收款处付完账后不想再回房间了。我现在可以把行李拿下楼去吗?
H:Yes, you may .Have you got your baggage ready
可以。您的行李都准备好了吗?
G: Yes , I have packed everything up .
是的,我把所有的东西都收拾好了。
H: Shall I have the bellman help you with yourthings downstairs?
要我叫应接员帮您把行李拿下楼去吗?
G :No , I can manage them by myself . I have only two bags . They’re not too heavy.
不用了。我自己拿得了,我只有两个包,不太重。
H : Fine . Would you mind my checking the room ?
很好。我检查一下房间您不介意吧?
G : Of course not . Let’s go , shall we ?
当然不介意。我们走吧,好吗?
H : Yes , let’s go . Is everything to your satisfaction during your stay here?
好的,我们走吧。您在我们宾馆住宿期间一切都满意吗?
G : Yes , I ‘m quite satisfied . I have had a good time at your hotel .
是的,我很满意。我在贵宾馆过得很愉快。
H : After you , madam .
女士,请您先进房。
 G : Now please do your duty .
现在请你履行你的职责吧。
H: Thank you for your co-operation . The desk lamp is there . The vacuum-flask is not broken . Here are teacups and the saucer . The TV set is all right . Very Good . You may go now . May I have the key back?
谢谢您的合作。台灯在那,热水瓶没打破,这是茶杯和茶托,电视机也没事。很好。您现在可以走了。请把房门钥匙给回我好吗?
G : Yes , here it is .
好的,给您。
H : Thank you .Let me carry one of the bags to the lift for you .
谢谢。我来帮您拿一个包到电梯去。
G : Many thanks . Let’s be off now .
多谢,我们现在走吧。
H: Here comes the lift. I wishyou a pleasant journey . Good-bye.
电梯来了,祝您旅途愉快。再见。
G : Good-bye .
再见。

九.进房补物品
H:  I’m  sorry  to  disturbed  you . May  I  come  in  to  add  a  bath  towel ?
不好意思,打搅你了。我可以进来补一条浴巾吗?
G:  Come  in , please.
请进
H:  Thank  you .  ……  Haveanice  day . Please  call  me  whenever  you  need  anything .
谢谢。  。。。。。。祝你愉快,有什么需要请叫我。

十.离开客人房间
H:  Is  there  anything  else  I  can  do  for  you  ?
还有什么事我可以帮忙吗?
G:  No  , thank  you.
没有了,谢谢。
H:  Okay , Goodbye . Have  a  nice  day !  Please  call  me ;whenever   you  need  anything .
你太客气了,再见。祝你愉快!有什么事请通知我。

打印】【关闭
相关文章
· 饭店交流用语(饭店常用英语) · 宾馆饭店英语--Apologies
· 英语面试问题集及其对策 · 如何选择星级酒店?
· 拥有高星级酒店配置 "非典型酒 · 星级酒店揽才服务员占六成
· 海口旅职校实习供需见面会火爆 28家星级 · 世界上最变态的案例
· 冠福家用:进军酒店用品卖场业务 · 皇冠假日酒店未来3年在中国再开35家
· 丽江旅游(002033):酒店项目值得期 · 德国凯宾斯基开酒店拟建南岸最高楼
· 经济型酒店在哈尔滨市迅速“增容” · 计划“60颗星”南岸区大兴高档酒店
· 港澳订房火爆 五星酒店成“抢手货” · 黄金周 海口酒店订房率目前不足30%
推荐文章
· 饭店交流用语(饭店常用英
· 宾馆饭店英语--Apol
· 英语面试问题集及其对策
· 如何选择星级酒店?
· 海口旅职校实习供需见面会
· 德国凯宾斯基开酒店拟建南
· 计划“60颗星”南岸区大
· 饭店英语交流用语·前厅和
· 酒店英语面试问题
· 酒店英语之中餐
· 宾馆英语·处理投诉
· 宾馆英语·客房服务
· 饭店英语交流用语·酒店销
· 饭店员工流失原因、影响及
· 读懂客人的“身体语言”
· 领导者需要把握的三个尺度
 
| 关于我们 | 联系我们 | 友情链接 | 广告服务 | 猎头服务 | 服务流程 | 网站地图 |

服务热线:0755-83560708 传真:0755-83882032 Email:[email protected]
Copyright © 2005-<%=year(date())%> 深圳市白金酒店管理有限公司 Hoteljob.cn All Rights Reserved